Register Online – click here (Pay with credit card/PayPal)
February 25th is the last day to register in-person (11am-1pm), but you can register online right now! Online registration will close March 15th.
For all registration related questions, please e-mail Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your player’s official Little League age is sometimes different than their actual age, depending on birthdays. To double check your player’s official registration age please see our 2017 Age Chart.
We do have some flexibility in placing your child and depending on skill level, maturity, desire, etc., and will allow a child to move up or down a division to better fit their needs, match their skill set, or allow siblings to play on the same team.
Before you register – make sure your player lives or attends school within the National Little League Catchment Area.
- Blastball (ages 3-4) $85.00
- T-Ball (ages 5-6) $115.00
- Mini Minor (ages 7-8) $115.00
- Rookie Minor (ages 7-8) $115.00 *if enough players to form a team
- Minor (ages 9-10) $135.00
- Major (ages 11-12) $135.00
- *Softball for girls ages 13-18 is offered through Beacon Hill Little League
Raffle Tickets and Financial Assistance
- All registered players who have paid their fees will receive a book of raffle tickets that can be sold to recoup $25 of your registration fee. Raffle tickets must be sold and turned in by June 15th, 2017 for inclusion in the draw.
- Programs are available to assist families with registration costs. Find out more by visiting: KidSport.ca and JumpStart.
- Child Fitness Tax Credit Receipts for the 2016 Season can be picked up during in-person registration February 25th from 11am-1pm at our clubhouse.