The 2017 regular season ended in July.
For other registration-related questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for 2018 regular season registration information!
Important Registration Information
(The following information pertains to the 2017 season, which is over.)
Your player’s official Little League age is sometimes different than their actual age, depending on birthdays. To double check your player’s official registration age please see our 2017 Age Chart.
We do have some flexibility in placing your child and depending on skill level, maturity, desire, etc., and will allow a child to move up or down a division to better fit their needs, match their skill set, or allow siblings to play on the same team.
Before you register – make sure your player lives or attends school within the National Little League Catchment Area.
- Blastball (ages 3-4) $85.00
- T-Ball (ages 5-6) $115.00
- Mini Minor (ages 7-8) $115.00
- Rookie Minor (ages 7-8) $115.00 *if enough players to form a team
- Minor (ages 9-10) $135.00
- Major (ages 11-12) $135.00
- Programs are available to assist families with registration costs. Find out more by visiting: KidSport.ca and JumpStart.
Please stay tuned for information on obtaining Child Fitness Tax Credit Receipts for the 2017 Season.