Starting July 10 for six weeks, we will be offering FREE drop-in baseball clinics at Jerry Hale Field (Cook and Hillside)! The clinics will run every Tuesday night from 6:00 to 7:30.
The clinics are open to everyone from age 5 to 12 who lives within our catchment area. At the start of each clinic, we will divide the children by age and operate multiple age-appropriate stations. The emphasis will be on fun drills that emphasize individual skills.
If you are interested in helping coach at these events, please contact Mike Ross (email@example.com).
We are proud to welcome all member leagues of Little League BC District 7 to the District Minors Tournament at Jerry Hale Field, June 30 – July 8.
Location & Parking
For location and parking information, please click here.
The complete results and schedule are available here.
A reminder of the upcoming mandatory Managers and Coaches meetings:
- 8-10’s – Friday June 29 at 7 pm at National
- 10-12’s– Friday July 6 at 7 pm at Central Saanich
National is excited to host the 9/10 district tournament June 30 – July 8. We are looking forward to seeing some great ball in our park and cheering on our own Minors tournament team!
To make this tournament a success, we will need LOTS of volunteers to help out with the following:
- Park Representative (following a script before each game, answering questions and dealing with issues, general oversight
- Concession (we will need two people to run the grill and two people to serve the counter at all times)
- 50/50 Draw (no children in this role, please)
- Field Prep (raking and spraying down the field as necessary, drawing fresh chalk lines before each game, covering the pitching mound after the final game each day)
- Washroom / Garbage
Please seriously consider lending a hand. The more volunteers we get, the better this event will be!
It is also a bunch of fun and a chance to watch some GREAT baseball!
Please click on the link below to go to the signup site and sign up for a vacant time slot.
Sign up now!
Come join us with birthday cake in celebration of National Little League’s 65th anniversary!
- 10:00 am: Concession opens
- 10:45 am: Teams gather in full uniform near playground to be called onto the field
- 11:00 am: Closing ceremonies begin
- 11:30 am: 65th Birthday cake cutting
- 12:00 pm: Bouncy castles and batting cage open / AGM
- 1:00 pm (or as soon as AGM is done): Majors vs. coaches/alumni fun game
- 2:00 pm: Wrap up
We are in need of volunteers to help pass out birthday cake and supervise the bouncy castles. If you are able to help, please contact Allison Bottomley at firstname.lastname@example.org.