National Little League is 100% volunteer operated and our success depends entirely on the involvement of volunteers.
If you are a parent of a player in our park, we ask that you contribute some volunteer time and energy. There’s lots of different things to do, so we are sure you will find some way to make a meaningful contribution that you are comfortable with.
If you are not a parent of a player, but would still like to volunteer, that is AWESOME!! Please get in touch with us!
How can I help?
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved as a volunteer:
- Assistant Coach (if you’d like to help out at practice but don’t feel qualified to coach, this is you!)
- Umpire (kids are paid, adults are volunteers)
- Scorekeeper (the best seat in the house to watch your kid’s game!)
- Executive Board Member
- Groundskeeper (the baseball diamond itself)
- Concession Help
- Janitorial (the clubhouse toilets and floor; garbage in the park)
- Handyperson (touch-up paint on the clubhouse, etc.)
- Construction Assistant (we may be doing some remodeling in 2018)
- Promotions (postering, acting as a liaison for your child’s school, etc. mostly active before the season begins)
- Graphic design
- Social Media