Before you apply
In order to receive KidSport funding you will need to demonstrate financial need. So, you will need ONE of the following:
- the contact information for a reference (a professional in social work or family services, a school principal or counsellor, a senior recreation administrator, lawyer, accountant, law enforcement officer, or a registered physician)
- for a potential Reference NOT working in one of the above fields, a written letter from the potential Reference outlining the financial need of the family
- a scan or PDF of your most recent CRA (income tax) return or Notice of Assessment
Filling out the online form
Launch the form here: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1086802-KpGxZmv0e2
“Section 1: Athlete Recipient”
Use the following information:
- Start and end date of sport season:
- April 15 to June 30, 2018
- Advertised Registration Cost:
- Please enter our registration fee, which you can check here for your child’s age.
- Grant amount Request:
- Same as Advertised Registration Cost
“Section 2: Specify who we make the payment to”
Under “Option One: Sport Organization”, use the following information:
- Sport Organization
- National Ball Association DBA Victoria National Little League
- 1280 Hillside Avenue
- City and Postal Code
- PO BOX 35006, RPO Hillside, Victoria V8T 5G2
- Contact at Sport Organization
- If you know one of our board members personally, please feel free to use their information instead.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Name of the Provincial Sport Organization that the club is a member in good standing of. This determines eligibility for funding.
- Little League BC / Baseball BC
You can leave the fields under “Option Two: School” blank.
“Section 4: Grant Distribution”
Please check the box next to “Sport Organization”
If you need help filling out the rest of the form, please contact us.
What to do next?
Please wait to be contacted by KidSport with information about the status of your application. If you do not hear from KidSport within a reasonable amount of time, please contact us and we will go to bat for you.