2019 pre-season skills assessments will be conducted starting March 10 as follows:
- Sunday March 10, 3 to 5pm, Songhees Wellness Centre (ages 7 and 8)
- Tuesday March 12, 6pm – 8pm, Oak Bay High School gym (ages 7 and 8)
- Thursday March 14, 6pm – 8pm, Oak Bay High School gym (ages 9 and 10)
- March 16, 2 to 4pm, Jerry Hale Field (ages 9 to 12)
- March 17, 2 to 4pm, Jerry Hale Field (makeup date)
Assesments are important in ensuring that we place your child in the most appropriate program, so please be sure to bring your child to at least one assessment.
Please bring your child to the date and time designated for their age. This will help us avoid being swamped with children on any particular date.
If you are unable to attend one of the designated assessments for your child’s age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for your child to attend an alternate date.
Assessments are for children age 7 to 12. They are not mandatory for younger children, but if you have registered a very precocious 6-year-old who would like to play with older, more skilled, children, please feel free to bring them to one of the dates/times for 7-year-olds.